The Reading-Writing Center offers workshops for classes, student organizations, and other groups on campus! Workshops can involve either an in person visit to your classroom or other university space, or a remote Zoom meeting. Some of the workshops we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Introduction to the Reading-Writing Center
- Facing the Blank Page (Getting Started) Workshop
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Peer Review Workshop
- Every Text Tells a Story: Structure and Narrative Workshop
- Re-Visioning My Draft Workshop
To request one of our workshops, please fill out the Google form below. Please note that requests must be made at least two weeks in advance from the requested date; we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill requests made with less than two weeks’ notice.